1. My first instrument was the violin at age 5.
2. My great-grandparents are Polish holocaust survivors. When I first began learning about epigenetics, my experience (and my family’s) made a lot more sense as trauma can get passed down epigenetically from generation to generation and impact stress response and health. I’ve been personally working to shift these patterns for many years through the same practices I use with my clients.
3. I live near Asheville, NC with my partner and cat, but my coaching practice is now 100% online. A large percentage of my time is spent singing to my cat.
4. My favorite book is Dune by Frank Herbert. I’m a sci-fi nerd through and through. Hyperion by Dan Simmons is a close second.
5. Being naked outside is probably my favorite thing, especially if there’s water involved.
6. I’ve released 6 albums, played music in 30+ states and multiple countries and continue to play occasional gigs here and there. You can check out my music here if you’d like.
7. I’ve been into lucid dreaming, psychedelics, and other altered states of consciousness since early high school. I’m currently getting my master's degree in Mental Health Counseling and I run a company called Inner Depth Audio that produces brainwave entrainment programs for better brain functioning. In 2020 I published a peer-reviewed article in the Journal of Mental Health Counseling titled the The Role of Psychedelics and Counseling in Mental Health Treatment.
8. I once raised $10,000 on Kickstarter to fund a satire Refrigerator Poetry Magnet Set Called “Visionary Magnets” — You can check it out here
9. I love to cook and try to blend both healthy and delicious together as much as possible. You can check out my food blog on instagram @wholesystemshealth.
10. I’m a reformed stoner. I still love weed but realized that smoking everyday wasn’t helping my brain work well. I’m cannabis friendly and enjoy working with other people on developing a healthier relationship to the plant. You can go here to watch a presentation I did on how your genes influence your response to cannabis.
Lastly, I'm LGBTQ+, Kink, Poly, and alternative lifestyle friendly and I especially enjoy working with other transfeminine clients. And, all my services are 100% confidential, trauma informed, and explicitly judgement free. We're all just figuring the life thing out together and I will always consider you the expert on your body, mind, and experience.